Friday, December 16, 2005

HAPPY 6TH MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!!!


So, it has been a little over a week since I last wrote and boy have I been BUSY! Since my last update.... I've tried green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots (yuk!) and today I tried my first fruit, bananas (yuk!). I've also mastered sitting myself up. We've gone through a couple of snow storms, Grandma & Grandpa A. were in town, I met my Great Nana and my Great Aunt Connie, I've gone Christmas shopping, gotten my picture taken with Santa and even opened my first Christmas present (picture included with Aunt Danielle.


Where do I really begin.... Well Grandma and Grandpa A. came to town from Florida. They came over for dinner last Wednesday night. We had fun but I had to go to bed so they didn't visit too, too long. Then last Saturday night we celebrated Christmas since they were in town. Grandma A., Grandpa A., Aunt Danielle and Great Grandma A. came over for dinner. We had a great time. I got some cute outfits too. The next day Mommy brought me to meet my Great Nana.

So, we will fast forward to today. Today I turned 6 months old! Let me tell you the good stuff first. I weigh 17lbs 12oz and 27 1/2 inches long. The doctor was really impressed that I was a happy baby and soooooo cute (of course!). To the bad stuff... I got my regular shots for my 6th month check up and also got my flu shot. Let's just say I'm not feeling that great, a little fussy! Added on to ANOTHER COLD! Let's just hope it doesn't last as long.

REMINDER! I will be in Christmas Day's paper for Baby's 1st Christmas so look for me. I better go lay down since I'm not feeling great. Until next time (which will be sooner than later)..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home