Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did. I got to see my uncle that I haven't see in 4 months. He looks great. Not to mention everyone else that came to dinner. I included a picture of me and Puppy (Bear). We get along great! But the main subject is yesterday's yummy meal. Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed the food. Cousin Shawn (Mommy's cousin) entertained me while Mommy and Daddy ate. I also played with Great Auntie Pam, Leslie and Eddie Goddammit (Mommy's cousin's dog). He loved to lick my face and hands and he tried stealing froggy many times.

I also included a picture of Great Grandpa, Great Auntie Pam, Great Uncle Mike and Great Cousin Mike. We did end up going to dinner with Uncle Damon, Aunt Sara and DJ on Thanksgiving Eve. That was fun. Well I better get ready to eat. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home