Friday, October 21, 2005

October 20,2005



Okay. So today was my four month check up. It went fairly well. Mommy and Daddy both brought me. Daddy came for support and to make me smile because I love him soooooooo much. Let's get to the good stuff. I currently weigh 15lbs 5oz and 26 3/4 inches long. I'm in 50th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. I'm going to be tall. My next doctor's appointment will be in December. My shots weren't that bad. I cried a little. NOT LIKE LAST TIME THOUGH! The nurse was impressed on how well I did. Mommy is going to start me on cereal tonight too! My eyes are almost a steel blue/gray on somedays then other days they look green like Daddy's.

Mommy and Daddy are taking me over to grandma and grandpa A.'s for thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Great-grandma and great-grandpa will be there! I haven't seen them in a couple weeks. We are having dinner to say goodbye to grandma and grandpa since they are leaving for Florida early next week. They won't be able to see me in my Halloween costume except via email pictures. I will miss them. I won't see them again until Christmas!

The other day Mommy and Daddy took me to Wal-mart.... so many people approached them and said how cute I was. (duh, of course I am). For Halloween Auntie Pammy bought me a cute pumpkin/bear costume. I cannot wait to show you pictures after I put it on. I saw pictures of my friend Teirrah's Halloween costume and she looked sooooooooo adorable in it. Well, I better get going.... I just wanted to make sure you got an update and today's photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home