Sunday, October 16, 2005

October 16, 2005

So, finally I am able to type something. Mommy and Daddy were hogging the spotlight when actually it's all about me, therefore, I should be able to write in my own blog. Anyways... here I am... 4 months old, loving life. I spoil Mommy and Daddy. I've overheard them talking that the next baby they have may be difficult because I am so perfect. I sleep through the night, I don't spit up, I rarely have explosions in my diaper (but I do leave them presents at times that leaves Mommy gagging). I only really cry when I am overtired. My favorite things to do are: sucking my fingers, sleeping on my belly, eating (of course), my jumperoo and staring at Puppy. Puppy is actually Mommy and Daddy's dog, Bear. They've been calling her Puppy around me so that I don't get confused when they show me what a real Bear looks like. They should have thought of that 6 years ago when they got her.

Anyways, my well visit is on Friday when I get my nasty shots too. I cried and was very sad last time I got shots. (Mommy cried too).... Daddy was sad too but needed to hold it together. I like my new babysitter. I've been going to her for about 3 weeks now since Mommy went back to work. Mommy has been back for 4 weeks but my grammys watched me! I have made some cool friends too. Mommy's 2 co-workers had their babies 2 weeks before I was born. Teirrah and Lee. I haven't formally met Teirrah yet but Mommy says that she's gorgeous. I've hung out with Lee a couple times. He's real cool, she says he's a cutie too. I also love DJ. He's Mommy and Daddy's friends son...Well, I should say that he's my god-parent's son.... Basically that would make him my god-brother! He's cool, he's gonna be 2 in two weeks.

Today my grammy and grampy H. are coming over for dinner. I love playing with my grammys and grampys because I show off on how I roll to my tummy, roll back to my back and do mini crawls. I can't wait to show them how I jump in my jumperoo. I jump high and laugh alot.

I better get going so that I can eat some lunch. I will update you on my visit so you can know how much I weigh and how tall I am. Until next time......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very lucky baby heater! My mommy only lets me type when sending emails to my grammys and grampys, and even then i really just drool on the keys. She says this is a special email to you cause you were so sweet to talk about me in your blog! I hope your puppy is nice to you- my kitty hurt my teether and mommy had to throw it out! I don't like him too much right now. I cant wait to meet you in person. My mommy tells me you are very handsome!!! Time for bed, I had a late dinner cause I napped for a long time this afternoon! Love, Teirrah

6:51 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hi Ryan! This is Lee. It's cool that you have your own blog like me! I hope to see you again soon. Maybe we'll be able to play together when we get a little older. Talk to you later!

Lee

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home