Wednesday, November 23, 2005

November 23, 2005


Well, it is Thanksgiving Eve! Mommy loves Thanksgiving! We might be going out to dinner with Uncle Damon, Aunt Sara and DJ. That is if our project is completed on time today. Mommy and I went Christmas shopping yesterday. I was such a good boy for Mommy. We bought lots of neat stuff for Daddy. Santa wasn't there, so I couldn't get my picture taken with him. Mommy and Daddy will bring me again another time. While at the mall we ran into Great Grandma A. and Great Auntie Pam.

We are going to put the tree up this weekend too. I cannot wait to see it. I saw snow for the first time the other day. I didn't really know what to think of it. I checked it out again today. I want to play in it to decide if I like it or not. Well, I included a picture of my overalls that Grandma H. bought me. They are cool. I like to lick them. Well, until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home