Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November 1, 2005




I cannot believe that it is already November. Last night was Halloween. I dressed up for Grandma H. since I couldn't go trick or treating. My costume was very warm. It was a nice night to have Halloween. It was pretty warm out. Well, I did go to Grandma's neighbor's house and got some candy. Daddy was very sick so Mommy had to hand out candy. That didn't work out too well for her since she had to hold me in one arm and puppy in the other arm..... while still taking care of Daddy and answering the door. I'm still not better from my cold either. It seems like everyone is sick in my house. Even puppy since she got into Daddy's Vitamin C Drops and a piece of peanut butter candy. She keeps passing gas and is very smelly. I'm doing a little better with my rice cereal. I still like to keep it all over my face as you can see.



Today is my friend DJ's birthday. Happy Birthday DJ!! He's 2 today. I went to his birthday party last Saturday. I had fun. I laughed and smiled through the whole party. I also played with DJ's cousin Jake who is 5 weeks older than me. Well, better go and take care of Daddy. Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home