Wednesday, October 26, 2005

October 26, 2005

So, Daddy filled you in on my cold. I haven't been feeling great lately but you would never be able to tell since I still love to play. The rice cereal feedings really haven't been going that good. Well, tonight was a little better. Mommy's friend (Teirrah's Mommy) gave my Mommy good advise on how to make the food. That seemed to be a little better! I really hope my cold clears up before this weekend because my friend, DJ, his 2nd birthday party is on Saturday and I want to play and have fun without getting anyone sick.

I love Puppy. She is so funny! She makes me smile and laugh alot. She's so silly. Mommy said that Lee is coming into work tomorrow (Thursday). She said she's going to give him a hug for me. Grandma and Grandpa A. have left for Florida from what I've been told. I'm not sure if they are coming back home for Christmas or not. Nobody has to buy to Christmas gifts at all. But, I just want everyone to know that I don't need anymore clothes from 6-9 months. Mommy might get me one or two things but I don't need any more than that. I do need older clothes though since I don't have much of a selection from 9-12 months and on.

Well, I better let you go since Daddy want me to play. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ryan,

This is Gramma and Grandpa A. We wanted to let you know that we are missing you so much.. We are hoping that you, Mommy and Daddy can come and visit us in Florida.. That would be soooo great.. We also think that the blogspot that Daddy and Mommy made for you is an awesome site. We get to see you often when we visit. Actually we do miss your Mommy and Daddy also along with your Aunt Danielle. Make sure you hug and kiss them along with your Gramma and Grandpa H. for us.. Hope to see you in person soon.

Love
Gramma and Grandpa A

XOXOXOXOXO

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home