Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21, 2005


A little over a month left for my first Christmas and I cannot wait. Mommy gets so excited which is exciting me. We are getting our floors replaced this week so that we can get the Christmas tree up. Mommy is going to finish her shopping this week, hopefully. I'm glad that she has the week off to spend with me. I have a doctor's appointment to follow up my ear infection. (Mommy is picking Daddy up on his lunch so he can come too and they can see how much I weigh. Puppy (Bear) and I are going to be playing over at Grandma H.'s house today while they are doing floors. Mommy took pictures of me this weekend (in my reindeer outfit). I've enclosed a picture so that you can see how cute I am. Well, we need to leave. Until next time.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenn! he's getting so darn big!!! Too cute - i love reading your blog. Where is that adorable reindeer outfit from? I think Connor needs one!! -Cheryl

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home