Wednesday, November 09, 2005

November 9, 2005


So, I'm back. Feeling better, Mommy is going to bring back to doctor's office in about another week for an ear check to make sure my ear infection has disappeared. Mommy tried me on oatmeal cereal last Saturday. That was yummy. In one more week I will officially be 5 months old. How time has flewn by. Grandma H. picked me up from the sitter's house today since my sitter had a doctor's appointment. I also want to tell my friend Teirrah that I hope she gets better soon.

I'm kind of crawling... well lunging forward. Mommy and Daddy are getting excited about that. Mommy has a whole week off coming up. She promised Grandma H. that she would bring me to see all Grandma's co-workers. Mommy, Daddy and I are going to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa this weekend.

I will keep this short and let you browse pictures of me. I will talk to you next week and hope that you continue to visit this site for more updates, upcoming pictures and just to get to know me and watch me grow. Until next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home