Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November 15, 2005


Hello again! This past week has been a very tiring one. I have kept mommy and daddy tired by waking up in the middle of the night every night. I still have a little stuffiness and my nose is running. I know I am being a pain in the butt, but my teeth are coming in soon...it hurts and it wakes me up. Hopefully I can adjust and start sleeping again in the nighttime. Daddy sent Mommy information today that my symptoms are most likely related to teething. I try not to be a pain but it is hard not to when I am in pain.

This weekend Mommy and Daddy brought me to lunch with Uncle Sean and Aunt Gair (I call her Aunt "G"). We went to Hafners. I didn't eat but Mommy and Daddy said it was yummy. Sunday they brought me to go see Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa.
I had so much fun visiting them. They like to hold me and tell stories about Grampa A (HAHA). I even included some pictures for you to check out.

Grandma A. and Grandpa A. are still in Florida. They are coming home for a week in December and I am very excited to see them. It has been a while and I miss them very much. Mommy and Daddy also bought me some Christmas stuff this weekend. I didn't get to see everything but I think I am really going to like it. I wanted to wish Shannon and Julia (Mommy's friends) well since they are both sick with ailments.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we are going to Mommy's Aunt and Uncles' house for Thanksgiving and I get to see my Uncle Shannon again. It has been 4 months since I last saw him so I'm very excited. Well, I won't keep everyone. I just wanted to update everyone and show you some more pictures. FYI....I will be 5 months on Wednesday! Until next time.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Heatman said...

Cute site! From one Heater to another -- I'm Dave Heater in Hudson, Ohio. Our Heater family is from Piqua, Ohio. We have three kids (8,6,2) so we can identify with the parent-hood illnesses and other trials :)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again i will say, he is adorable...and not as fussy as stated!! hehe...talk to you all later

~~Aunt G

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home