Friday, December 02, 2005

December 3, 2005


Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote to you. Well, i still sleep with my butt in the air as you can see by my picture. I also tried peas for the first time and the other night I surprised mom by sitting up all by myself. Mommy had me on the floor and i flipped onto my hands and knees and then sat down and pushed my body up, I sat up for a few minutes too.

Grandma and Grandpa A. are coming home on Monday night and I am so excited to see them and to show them what I can do..... and SAY. Yes, I am talking a lot these days. Saying Ma Ma, Da Da, Ba Ba. I am getting so good at talking that I do it in the middle of the night sometimes. Mommy and Daddy don't really like when I do that.

I also can hold the bottle and feed myself. I'm just growing up fast, what can I say. Mommy is bring me to her friend's baby shower. Yeah, another playmate. Daddy is Christmas shopping for Mommy. He went with Uncle Damon and DJ. Well, Mommy wants me to keep her company while she wraps Daddy's Christmas presents. Until next time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! And Jenn, you dont look bad yourself. Sean and i miss ya! Love you all, including Bear....we gotta get together soon!!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Ryan, you are cute. I bet you already know that because everyone tells you that. Your mommy and I sit next to each other at work. She has pictures of you all over the place. Oh yeah-don't worry she talks about you a lot too.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home