Friday, December 30, 2005

December 30, 2005


I know I said I would keep up on my writing but the holidays are soooooo busy! So much has happened. I started applesauce (which is ok) and peaches (I don't really like at all). I've learned what Christmas is and loved to open all my gifts. I loved chomping on everything. Still no teeth. AND CHRISTMAS WORE ME OUT!

Grandma and Grandpa A. were not in town. I missed them. They would have loved to see me in my Santa outfit that they bought me. It was cute. I opened my gifts from Grandma and Grandpa H. on Christmas Eve! Then we opened more gifts at their friend's house. I slept all night long so Santa could come. He brought lots of gifts. I was pooped after opening all the gifts. Mommy took a picture. Then we went over to Grandma and Grandpa H.'s for breakfast. Then we went to Great Aunt T.'s house. Saw everyone including Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. I've included a picture too. Then we went to Great Aunt D's where we ate dinner, opened gifts and played, played, played.

The next day Mommy and Daddy got a new car. Oh, by the way, the big thing was I STARTED CRAWLING ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Mommy and Daddy are chasing me all over the place because I have the hang of it and I'm pretty good. Mommy's friend came over this week to meet me. He's very nice. He also brought us gifts. He reminded me of Santa since Santa gives gifts too. Well, I want to play with all my toys...so I will write again soon. Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home