Thursday, December 22, 2005

December 22, 2005


Well Christmas is in 3 days and I am so excited. So, last weekend Mommy and Daddy brought me to my great aunt's house and I met some of Daddy's cousins. There is a picture of me with them. I had so much fun. They were so nice to me. The next day were Daddy's cousin's Christmas Recital at their church. Mommy goes every year but Mommy and I were really sick on Sunday.

Tuesday Aunt Sara had her baby. It's a girl. Mommy and Daddy went up to the hospital to meet her while Grandma H. watched me. They said she is beautiful. Aunt Sara is recovering quickly. Just in time for Christmas! I'm getting better but still not feeling that great. I was so excited that Mommy had tomorrow off but now she is going to work overtime. Oh well, more presents for me then for all the extra money she will me making. lol

Well, I will be writing more after Christmas so be checking up. Bear and I wanted to wish everyone...........HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home