Thursday, February 02, 2006

February 2, 2006


I thought I would update with a cute picture of me! I've been a little sore because of my upper gums. See, my top teeth are coming in and one just broke through a little. It hurts more than the bottom teeth did. It's been a long week. Monday Mommy was sick and stayed home from work. I still went to the sitters. Also found out that Grandma and Grandpa A. are coming home. I miss them. They need to see how big I have gotten. Tuesday night Grandpa H. stopped by to visit. He was missing me (of course). Today is Groundhog Day. I hope winter will soon be over. Mommy and Daddy want to take me for walks and they said it has to warm up first. Next week the Olympics start and the Superbowl is on Sunday. We are having just a couple people over. Aunt Metta was having contractions last night so hopefully my new friend will be here soon. I'll have to show him the ropes. ha,ha. Well, better get ready to go to the sitters. Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home