Sunday, February 12, 2006

February 12, 2006

I will make more of an effort to post often at the request of Great Grandpa. Well, not too much has happened. Last week was a cranky week for me at the sitters as i am cutting 4 teeth at once. My top 2 teeth broke thru on Thursday of last week and the others are shortly to follow. Grandma and Grandpa A. are now in town. They came up to see me on Saturday and watched me while Mommy and Daddy went to dinner with Uncle Damon and Aunt Sara. They had fun. Today I was looking forward to seeing Great Grandma and Great Grandpa A. but I am sick with a cold. AGAIN! Thanks to one of the kids at the sitters. Oh well, bound to happen and a short week there! I forgot to mention that Mommy's cousin had their baby on the 4th and Auntie Metta had her baby on the 6th. CONGRATULATIONS! Well, going to run for now so that I can spread my news out between posts. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home