Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006

I will try to include a picture on this post but the last few times I tried it didn't work. Last Friday it was sooo windy. I was hoping Mommy would be sent home from work so that we could play. Last Wednesday Grandma H. picked me up from the sitters then Grandma A. watched me on Thursday then Grandma H. watched me again on Friday. Saturday was Grandma H.'s birthday. We went and saw Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. Before going, Daddy helped out Uncle Damon cut up a tree. While Daddy's car was parked somebody backed into it and did some damage to the front bumper. Ugh.

Yesterday, Mommy's friend Kara had her baby boy Tyler. I think me and Ty will be good friends. Mommy went to the hospital to see Tyler and she said he's adorable. Mommy, Daddy and I also went to the mall yesterday. That was okay. The mall was kinda packed. Well, better run and take a nap. I'm not feeling that great today and I think Mommy picked up my cold. Ugh!. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home