Sunday, May 14, 2006

May 14, 2006


Ok, ok..go ahead and yell at me for slacking. I just wanted a lot of stuff to write. Well, since Easter...Mommy and Daddy sold their house, started to build their new one. We will be moving shortly for about 1 1/2 months we will be living at Mommy's house where she grew up. I've tried pizza, milk, real crackers and cool whip. I cut tooth #7 and tooth #8 is about to come through too. I really have the hang of walking and I got sneakers and sandals yesterday at the mall. We celebrated Mommy's birthday on the 5th, Daddy turned 30 last thursday! Today we celebrated Mommy's Day! I'm so glad I got to spend time with Mommy and I got to show her how much I love her.

I will be turning a year old next month! This year has flew. I've learned a lot and experienced a lot of emotion. I really am growing up fast and enjoying every moment of life. I have so much to look forward to. I will have a real cousin this year and well as Mommy's friends that are pregnant. Mommy and Daddy are going to bring me to the zoo. I will go out on the boat and swim in the pool. We will be living in our new home. Auntie D will be moving away. And Grandma and Grandpa A. will be returning to Florida for the summer. I better get going as I need to play some more before bedtime. I will write again soon. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home