Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26, 2006


Mommy went back to work on Friday for one day and she said it was terrible. Grandma H. watched me. She wore me right out. We played all day long. Saturday, Daddy brought me to Grandma H.'s house so Mommy could get a couple of things done and get ready for the day. Then Mommy met us there and we went to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa A. I had so much fun. Grandma and Grandpa A., and Aunt Dani and her boyfriend stopped over too. We were first got there Mommy had to run to the store for Great Grandma and then ran to Tyler's house (Tyler was the baby that was just born to Mommy's good friend) so she dropped me and Daddy off. Today we had baby Brenna's Christening. Mommy and Daddy are Godparents. They were so happy when they were asked. There were a lot of babies there to play with. I'm exhausted. My 5th tooth just came in and #6 is shortly following. Well, better take a quick nap. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home