Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 23, 2006


This is the last day home with Mommy for this week. Grandma H. will be here tomorrow to watch me. I forgot to mention that I made it over 8 months without any tears (again that meant I was really only whining). I had tears the other day because my ear hurt so bad and I really wanted to be held. I am feeling a little better each day. This weekend Mommy and Daddy have baby Brenna's christening and then they will pick me up and bring me over to her house for a small party. I can't wait. I will get to play with DJ again. Mommy might bring me over there today but not sure. She looked outside and was not expecting it to be snowing...even though it is winter. I included a picture of me and Aunt Dani from last weekend. She was begging Mommy to put a picture of her on the site (Mommy says it is because she is in-love with herself...then she said that it was because she wanted to show herself off with me because I'm so cute and she wanted to brag). Have a great day. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home