Friday, April 14, 2006

April 14, 2006


I tried posting earlier but was having computer issues. Just wanted to update you on all my progress and events. On Tuesday April 4th the family gathered at Great Grandma A.'s in honor of Great Grandpa's birthday. Last Friday Grandma and Grandpa A. came over and played while Mommy and Daddy got out and took care of a few things. We had so much fun. On Saturday Mommy worked overtime then Auntie Metta, Kevin & KJ visited. KJ is going to be a great buddy. After they left we met Uncle D, Aunt Sara and the kids out for a bite to eat. Then Mommy brought me up to see Great Grandma A. This week has been crazy. I've really picked up on my walking skills and it is my favorite thing to do now. I love it. I'm keeping Mommy and Daddy very busy. This weekend is Easter and we are all going over to Great Grandma A.'s house. I like to see all my family so I'm excited. Aunt D won't be here as she is in Florida. Mommy and Daddy will be busy this weekend getting the house ready to sell. Well, I will write again shortly and let you know how my Easter went. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home