Sunday, April 02, 2006

April 2, 2006


So, it has been a while. So much has happened. I was there for Mommy's family in there time in need and for Daddy since Great Grandpa A. was the only Grandpa that he really knew. Every weekend we've been going up there visiting Great Grammy. Except this weekend since we are going over there on Tuesday to celebrate Great Grandpa's birthday.

Mommy also went to the doctor's for my 9 month check up. I weight 21.5 lbs and 29.5 inches long. I just popped through my 6th tooth, sleeping soundly though the night (which I have been for a very long time), I found out that I'm going to have a cousin this year and I've been taking quite a few steps at a time. Today, I did extraordinarily well. I've also tried Pastina, Scrambled Eggs, Bread, Cake and Ice Cream. As I have said, I have been extremely busy. Well, I better get going. Need to save some stuff to say for Tuesday. Until next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home