Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20, 2007

Well, to start off...a very happy 2nd birthday to Brenna B. Yes, a lot has happened since I last wrote. Sister had her well visit and was only 15lbs 2oz. At 6 months I was 17lbs 2oz. She has also experienced an ear infection...well, 2 ear infections. One in each ear. As you can see I've been playing rough and my new Christmas wish is for Santa to bring me a new front tooth. I recently had to get my tooth pulled and now I have some virus running through me so it has been a rough week. I will be getting a replacement tooth in about 7 weeks so I can remain a "Chick Magnet".

Christmas is in just a few days. We are so excited. I cannot wait to see everyone and show off my little sister. I love the Christmas Tree, Santa, snow and songs. I'm really going to love when Santa leaves "candy canes" and "toys". Me and Sister want to wish all a Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) and a Happy and Safe New Year. I will be writing again soon (maybe right after Christmas or after the new year). Until next time.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ya Ryan,

We are so sorry to hear about your tooth... You are still a handsome little MAN. So your sister is getting pretty big, huh? Gramma, Poppie, BB & Bear miss all of yous.
I can't wait for you to open up the gifts we sent you. OKAY, we hope you stay really really good so Santa will bring you lots of presents and for Kami too..

Love and kisses,
Gramma & Poppie

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home