Monday, October 08, 2007

October 8, 2007

Ok, so it has been a very long time since I last wrote. My little sister is 4 1/2 months now. She had her well check the other week and is in the 50th percentile for everything. She is rolling over and laughing and she is just so much fun. I would like to congratulate the birth of Kaija, the starting of school for DJ, the starting of a great job for Uncle D, and congratulations to a great couple on their wedding...Aunt Colleen and Uncle Mike. Since I last wrote my sister has also been baptized. We share the same godfather but Aunt Colleen is blessed to be the godmother.

We miss Aunt D and family as they moved away. Daddy has started school to get his masters degree and we are getting new floor on our first floor level. We all just got over the stomach bug and unfortunately Gram H. got it. We hope she is feeling better. Just in case it takes me a bit to update I would like to wish my cuz a great Happy 1st Birthday!!! Well, until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home