Friday, January 26, 2007

January 26, 2007

I am back. I hope everyone is staying warm as it is a frigid day in my hometown today. I want to congratulate Dara and Adam on their new addition as well as Mommy's friend J.E. I am in the process of cutting my 2 year molars which is not fun, especially as it is accompanied by a wonderful cold. Mommy is also sick with a sinus infection. This is the second sinus infection in a month for her. But she is staying strong. Just a few more months and my new baby sister (as the doctors are telling Mommy and Daddy) will arrive. I am excited. I get to be a big brother and protect her. I will write at least once a month. Here is a recent pic of me. Until next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Congratulations on your baby sister! I bet you're going to be a great big brother!

Lee

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! We are into January 26th 2007. So sorry Ryan that you missed Gramma and Poppy's Birthday. Your Mommie should have reminded you.

Love
Gramma and Poppy

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home