Friday, September 22, 2006

September 22, 2006

Wow! I love my house. So much freedom to run around. Today is my 15 month check up. Mommy wants to stop at work first and show me off. The next couple weeks will be very busy. This weekend Mommy and Daddy have an out of town wedding and next weekend is Aunt D's baby shower. The day after the shower Mommy, Daddy and I are doing the Breast Cancer walk and then Mommy is going to Karen's shower (who is due 2 weeks before Aunt D. I cannot wait. So many playpals this year. I will also have another playpal because Aunt Sara's due in a few weeks too!

I cannot wait for everyone to see our new house. I've been slowing down Mommy and Daddy from unpacking because I do get into stuff. I've had a cold the last few weeks and boogies are flying everywhere. I showed off my dancing to Grandma A, Poppy A and Aunt D is the last couple weeks. Well, Mommy bought me new pj's since it was going to be cold last night. We are pics of me with new pj's and my bathroom in the background. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home