Sunday, July 08, 2007

July 8, 2007


So much is going on. My sister and I are both growing rapidly. Mommy says she is impressed how intelligent I am everyday. I went for my 2 year check and I'm 27 lbs and 36 inches long. Sister K has been to the doctors and she last weighed 8.8 . She is so cute. I turned 2 in June. I know, time flies. Daddy also had surgery. He has been in a lot of pain but recovery at a rapid speed. I've been helping Mommy take care of him. I try to help out with sister too but I don't like to be around for her poopy diapers. We went to the zoo last week which was fun. We did most of the animal sounds around the zoo. I learned about all the animals too. Well, I better go take a nap and give Mommy and Daddy a break. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home